Sunday 1 December 2013

Twinkle...

Twinkle the Elf showed up on our mantel this morning. I think I was more excited about this than the boys. We read the story the night before but true to form they weren't "too" into it & kept moving and talking (listening sometimes when I make them).

Elias was the first one to find him this morning. "Mom it is him!" while pointing to the mantel. I was trying to get them excited & telling them we have to give him a name but they didn't really give out many. E wanted to call him Elf. J wanted to call him Santa. Heck, I had a hard time thinking of names. I even Googled common elf names (even creating my own elf name: Nessa Elanesse from an elvish name generator). FINALLY settled on Twinkle.


I am hoping they'll get more into him as the years go by. I am really excited to start this tradition with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment