Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day...

Not one of the most important holiday's for me. I believe we should show love all year round, but as long as this day exists, I will continue to at least say "Happy Valentine's Day". I don't go for all the greeting card stuff (not that it isn't nice, but definitely not a necessity). I get more excited about all the savings on V-day stuff the day AFTER. The prices of all those flowers is amazing & your house can smell and look great for less than half the price of what you would have paid before.

To keep with the spirit of things though:

Happy Valentine's Day from the Chip 'N Daniel's! (Pictures were taken a few days ago, but I couldn't resist using them for today!)

Every once in a while I can get them all smiling at the same time. 





We had a pretty decent day. I was determined to do some crafts with them today. All we accomplished was cutting construction paper with design scissors & pasting some pieces onto one another & making goop. I was hoping to make some homemade stretchy goop (or flubber) but I was out of some of the ingredients or they don't sell those ingredients in Canada. I ended up only making a little bit of goop but the only one really interested in playing with it was E. We got some glue & glitter today so hoping to make flubber &/or playdough next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment